RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITY
- Assemble subassemblies and final assemblies per written specifications i.e., work instructions, customer drawings, etc.
- Complete manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package and defined by the customer.
- Package final product per written specifications.
- Identify and report any product quality problems or discrepancies.
- Document non-conformances.
- Responsible for following cGMP and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Maintain proper control of device traceability materials and non-conforming material.
- Positive attitude, self motivator.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in basic manufacturing methods.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend detailed manufacturing procedures and drawings in English.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
- Physical requirements
- Excellent manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination
- Ability to climb stairs
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
SPECIFIC SKILLS / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Opto-mechanical assembly
- Use of epoxy and dispensing tools
- Use of torque tools
- Tubing heat shrink
- ESD precautions/practices