The Business Systems Analyst I will support the implementation and operation of the enterprise wide business systems and analytic software solutions in support of the manufacturing and distribution of capital equipment. After training on Coghlin Companies core systems, the Business Systems Analyst provides direct end user support for problems/questions, develops and documents proposed solutions, and will test and implement changes with the functional associates and IT staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes business and or systems requirements as assigned
- Works with functional associates on systems functionality questions and issues
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Creates and completes unit/functional testing to ensure functionality meets requirements.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Provide minor programming for in-house IT projects.
- Researches available tools and technologies to provide innovative solutions to application problems.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new projects.
- 1-3 years of IT or systems project support role.
- Experience in Manufacturing and ERP systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
Preferred Experience would include:
- Materials Planning and or Shop Floor Control experience
- Understanding of BOM structures, job costing, and Materials Requirements Planning.
- ERP implementation experience
- MS SQL and business report development experience
- BS in computer science