Under limited supervision, responsible for executing the cycle count process in accordance with procedures as well as management’s direction. Reconciles discrepancies found through the cycle count/bin audits quickly and accurately, determining root cause and suggesting/implementing fixes to mitigate the issues. Gathers the data, analyzes, and reports findings of cycle counts/bin audits. Other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts and directs cycle counts on a daily basis according to a prioritized product group calendar as directed by management.
- Conduct bin audits on a daily basis in accordance with provided schedule of bin audits.
- Investigate, identify, and reconcile the cycle count/bin audit discrepancies.
- Suggest and implement potential solutions using problem solving methodologies to mitigate discrepancies from occurring again.
- Maintain inventory areas by organizing and maintaining efficient material handling and storage.
- Retain the cycle count records so that it can be reviewed by management.
- Investigate and reconcile all inventory issues related to customer complaints, invoicing, planning, and purchasing.
- Record and track all inventory adjustments to document why an adjustment occurred.
- Identifies non-moving inventory in order to provide the information to the department that needs to provide disposition.
- Compiling and report out of cycle count results on a daily/monthly basis.
- Compiling and report out of bin audit results on a daily/monthly basis.
- Work on multiple projects with multiple departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of warehousing and material handling procedures preferred.
- Good math skills and intermediate computer knowledge in MS Office Word and Excel.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to adapt promptly to any change in working condition and to get problems resolved without delay.
- Ability to perform excellently even when under work pressure.
- Ability to comprehend written materials easily.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously successfully.
- Possess relatively fast typing skills.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in warehouse area. The remaining time will be spent in office.
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.