Responsible for the coordination, organization and issuing of inventory within a work cell or group of products. Job functions include processing of Job materials, back ordered materials, DMR materials & Job Traveler packages to fulfill production requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist WHS Manager in ensuring materials are present with each Job order released to production.
- Ability to navigate through ERP to analyze material availability and expected material receipt date.
- Assist Production Supervisor/Value-Added Supplier/Value-Added Supplier in communicating material requirements to Warehouse department.
- Assist Production Supervisor/Value-Added Supplier in organizing materials in order to meet production goals.
- Interface with Engineering as required to troubleshoot bill of material inaccuracies.
- Maintain clean, safe working environment.
- Provide support to Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Quality through participation in process control activities as required.
- Ensure that the correct inventory transactions are taking place in ERP.
- Ensure that the inventory counts in the Production Floor Cells are correct at all time.
- Minimum of high school diploma, Associates Degree or trade school equivalent is a plus.
- Experience with material handling & material organization.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and ERP.
- Strong teamwork, communication and decision making skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage changing and multiple priorities.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.