Responsible for the organization, review, and processing of MRBs in the Quality group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates return to stock, rework, scrap, and return to vendor activities using established procedures.
- Processing non-conforming material documentation, and accurate transfers of non-conforming material within Epicor and Omnify.
- Maintain proper MRB/Quarantine locations throughout all buildings.
- Support containment activities within the facility when a non-conformance is identified.
- Coordinates with project teams regarding the return, rework, and/or replacement of non-conforming materials.
- Trains associates in the processing of non-conforming materials
- Prepare daily reports to provide visibility to MRB status and movement.
- Keep the MRB area clean, safe, and organized
- High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of warehousing and material handling procedures preferred.
- Good math skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Basic use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Omnify and/or Epicor a plus
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in warehouse area. The remaining time will be spent in office and production areas.
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.