The Operations Analyst will provide the Warehouse and Logistics Team support with all levels of data input to our business operating systems. This will include working in our MRP and PLM systems (Epicor & Omnify), using MS Office suite, and working in customer provided systems. Position will be required to perform all levels of data gathering, entry, and analysis pertaining to commercial invoices, advanced shipping notifications, and shipping/receiving paperwork.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Retrieves, updates, and maintains commercial invoice information for database utilizing Microsoft Excel and our MRP system.
- Assists in preparing shipping paperwork using Microsoft Word and MRP system.
- Assists in processing receipts.
- Assists in submitting advanced shipping notifications in customer’s system.
- Processes/verifies any other warehouse documentation/reporting to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures that entered data is accurate.
- Files away all receipt and shipping documentation electronically as well as paper documents.
- Maintain any other logs/databases as required that pertain to the Warehouse department.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Meet deadlines and clearly communicate unexpected issues.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (mostly Excel and Word).
- Ability to learn systems quickly.
- Ability to provide accurate and timely information.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks and establish priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality oriented.
- Works in a warehouse environment.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
- Some lifting required.
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.