Main interface with the Customer for Purchase Order/ Sales Order Status. Responsible for the accuracy of the Purchase Orders entered into the ERP System and aids the Program Manager in the Fulfillment of Customer Orders. Work with other departments insuring that orders are fulfilled to the schedule and providing exceptional service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review Columbia Tech Open Order Report against Customer’s Open Order report and confirm alignment on a weekly basis
- Timely processing, review, and entering of customer’s orders into ERP System
- Confirm Purchase Orders back to Customer, with the assistance of Planners (for assemblies) and Buyers (for PP)
- Communicate status of Purchase Orders with Customer
- Maintain & Publish Shipping Schedule for execution of Ship plan.
- Provide Cancellation analysis to Program Manager when Purchase Orders are cancelled by Customer
- Provide RMA’s to Customer
- Provide shipping and delivery information as requested by Customer
- Create and Maintain a Ship Report / Schedule, based on the Customer Purchase Orders
- Follow up on Status of Orders as needed to maintain OTD of 100%
- Update Customer’s Portal as required. For Amazon this is I-Supplier (See i-supplier Process)
- Process Customer Service / RMA requirements as required. For Amazon these are PSR’s processed through Agile (see PSR Process)
- Provide data to Program Manager regarding Order Status, PSR’s, RMA’s as required
- Escalate to project manager any issues impacting the Shipping schedule
- Process Request for Quotations from Customer as required
- Perform Material Review Board (MRB) Coordinator duties
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ year’s administrative experience, manufacturing a plus.
- Requires good organizational skills and accuracy to coordinate all aspects of sales administration.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills a must.
- Ability to work under pressure, be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have professional communication and computer skills. Very strong Excel skills.
- Must be a quick learner and a strong team player.
- Must be open to working some early morning and/or late evenings during peak seasons.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel required.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.