Initial internal customer interface for our sales order entry process. Responsible for review of customer purchase order, with focus on accurate match to valid quote, as well as entry into ERP system. Work with other departments on an as needed basis related to order entry tasks, in an exceptional customer service manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely processing, review, and entering of sales orders into ERP System
- Communicate status/confirmation of order entries to the Program Managers
- Assist on a case by case basis, with purchase order cancellation analysis to Program Manager (when POs are cancelled by Customer)
- Assist Program Managers on processing RMA requests
- Assist with Material Review Board (MRB) coordination duties
- Assist in the maintenance of departmental dashboard metrics, to track group tasks for higher level reporting
- Assist in additional team tasks as they are created and/or required, with intent on supporting and driving towards company goals
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ year’s administrative experience, manufacturing process familiarity a plus.
- Must have professional communication skills.
- Microsoft software knowledge, with emphasis on Excel proficiency.
- ERP competence, where Epicor knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills a must.
- Must be a quick learner and a strong team player.
- Requires exceptional organizational skills and accuracy, in order to coordinate all aspects of sales administration.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, with ability to work under pressure.
- Must be open to working some early morning and/or late evenings during peak seasons.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation and ability to travel to other company locations.
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.