Run SMT placement equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up/program screen printer and load appropriate stencil.
- Load appropriate program into SMT equipment and load and adjust feeders.
- Set up reflow oven.
- Replenish feeders as required.
- Review assembled boards after placement and reflow. Feed defects back to engineering or more senior techs for corrective action.
- Mentor less-experienced operators.
- 5+ years’ experience in a PCB manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Mydata or Juki equipment preferred.
- Proven ability to read drawings and BOM’s and follow the instructions.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.