Assist in maintaining the integrity of the general ledger by performing account analysis and other general accounting functions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations and prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Analyze financial results and provide explanations and recommendations.
- Generate accurate, complete and timely reports and analysis on request.
- Collaborate with various departments to analyze and resolve problems.
- Prepare schedules and analysis for year-end audit.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years of related experience preferred.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel required.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation and ability to travel to other company locations.
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.