The Supply Chain Associate performs duties in receiving, put away, kitting, shipping, cycle count, bin audits, and other warehouse and materials related functions. This role requires a high level of diligence to ensure accurate materials transactions are performed in real time.
- Receive in-coming material – physically and systematically in the Cogmedix ERP.
- Provide a warehouse location for received material – physically and systematically in the Cogmedix ERP.
- Kit work orders.
- Issue material to work orders.
- Fill work order short requests, leveraging cross dock functionality in Cogmedix ERP.
- Responsible for following cGMP and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Perform ERP transactions real time and ensure focus on transaction accuracy.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Maintain proper control and traceability of conforming and non-conforming material.
- Responsible for the packaging of product as defined in customer supplied packaging procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to drive a Box Truck and maintain compliance with DOT requirements beneficial.
- Experience in basic manufacturing methods preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
- Excellent manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.