- This position is responsible for new client engagement from incoming web, phone, referral, and outbound marketing lead triage to the execution of our Client Value Map and medical device manufacturing services agreements. This role requires high energy, excellent communication skills, a superior customer service attitude, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and focus throughout the process to ensure new business pursuits are well aligned with internal goals and our Golden Customer Qualification Rules. The ability to demonstrate the value of Cogmedix services and assess overall fit with clients’ needs is crucial. The capacity to develop professional, positive rapport with all levels of the customer organization is critical to success in this role.
- Ensure all new and future customers visiting Cogmedix receive an Exceptional Customer Experience through various means including a well thought out welcome board, meals when timing is appropriate, introductions to appropriate team members and senior leadership, and appropriate level tours.
- Follow up proactively with customers following visits and meetings and continue developing relationships focused on long term business and referability.
- Responsible for all aspects of initial customer communication until the account is assigned to a Program Manager and a Cogmedix Success Team through the Scaled Product Launch (SPLTM) process. Following ownership transition to a Program Manager maintain customer relationships and support the Program Management in pursuing additional project opportunities with the customer.
- Lead effort twice a year to send customer satisfaction surveys to existing customers and compile data necessary for Management Review.
- Collaborate with internal groups (SPLTM Manager, Engineering, etc.) to review documentation related to qualifying prospective customers, as well as developing proposals and customer-specific communications. Proposal generation activities include but are not limited to Predictive Cost Models, Production Manufacturing or Engineering Development activities as part of Cogmedix Design for Compliance and Excellence team, DFcxTM.
- Proactively review, triage, track, and report on web, phone, rep leads, and other referrals.
- Develop Client Value Maps (CVM) to effectively communicate the value of new opportunities based on the technology, company leadership, product risk, and commercial factors within the CVM.
- Follow and help evolve our Golden Customer Qualification Rules.
- Pursue qualified leads with a high degree of urgency and focus, leveraging internal experts when needed.
- Host visits and provide tours for qualified prospects and industry contacts.
- Master the Coghlin Companies’ value proposition and the Cogmedix presentation. Understand the key differentiators between Columbia Tech and Cogmedix and the value of being vertically integrated in PCB assembly.
- Collaborate with secondary sales channels on new business development; e.g., manufacturers’ representatives.
- Collaborate on content development for social media and our search engine optimization strategy.
- Travel to prospects sites.
- Attend key industry events, network, and prospect on a regular basis. Specifically seek opportunities to present Cogmedix and our services to the medical device community.
- Identify requirements for new services and strategies to anticipate and lead the market.
- Work with internal groups to develop marketing campaigns to support Cogmedix sales initiatives.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator, tenacious follow up, and superior organization skills.
- Superior customer service attitude and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- S. in Business, technology, or related field.
- Working knowledge of cGMP, FDA QSR, ISO 13485, SOP’s, work rules and safety guidelines preferred.
- Proficiency with MS suite tools, including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Ability to read and write in English.