Engineering and Contract Manufacturing Specialists
Coghlin Companies, together with its two wholly owned subsidiaries—Columbia Tech and Cogmedix—provides “Concept to Commercialization” services, including product engineering, contract manufacturing, global fulfillment, and field service solutions to a diversified group of capital equipment innovators, device manufacturers, and venture-backed technology companies throughout the US.
- Accelerate your time to market.
- Reduce the cost of your product.
- Reduce inventory and resource risk.
- Protect your intellectual property.
- Ensure you never miss a market opportunity.
EMC wanted Coghlin Companies to cost-effectively and expeditiously take an existing design of their…
Contract Manufacturing & Engineering
- Bring Class I, II, and III medical devices to market.
- Leverage FDA-compliant manufacturing.
- Minimize time–to–market and manufacturing cost.
Cynosure wanted to reduce the manufacturing cost of their revolutionary laser devices…