The Engineering Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the administrative support needs of the development engineering team including the SVP Engineering, the EVP/Chief Technology Officer, Program Managers and Engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up new projects within MRP (E9) and EPDM systems and generate required daily and weekly reports.
- Generate and maintain CTE process workflows, training materials, user guidelines for various MRP and EPDM tools, SOPs and Policies, as directed.
- Support Program Managers in generation of E9 reports and data extraction for weekly program dashboard updates for PM’s final edits and distribution.
- Make travel arrangements for staff as needed.
- Support management and coordination of Senior/Exec and Program Management calendars, presentation and documentation formatting and proofing.
- Maintain contact lists for Senior/Exec staff, and coordinate meetings and other events as requested.
- Maintain CTE AVL (Approved Vendor List) database, including tracking of in process CTE contract documents (NDAs, MSAs, etc.)
- Support onboarding of new employees by preparation of work space in advance, generation of training materials and training of new employees on the policies and procedures of time entry.
- Greet incoming visitors; represent company as “CTE Director of First Impressions” ensuring that visitor processing requirements are complete.
- Support receiving function periodically as needed.
- Support CAD Administrator function, under direction, including setup and maintenance of folder permissions, setup of document work flows, and setup of new projects.
- Support project and other purchasing requirements including generation of purchase orders, monitoring, and expediting ordered materials.
- Manage PLT (paid leave time) forms and update group calendar.
- Answer phone, sort and distribute mail, schedule meetings, maintain daily order in conference rooms and office work area.
- Maintain supply cabinet, order supplies as requested.
- Schedule and organize periodic staff meetings and populate template presentation with updated information.
- Assist with expense reports, contact updates and calendar management for senior staff.
- Manage and execute small G&A projects as requested.
- Supports resume and interview management with scheduling and info distribution as requested.
- Other administrative support tasks as assigned.
- Positive can-do, how can I be of assistance attitude.
- High School Diploma minimum, AS in Business or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; typing at least 60 WPM
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Visio a plus.
- Experience with MRP and PDM systems a significant plus.
- Strong ability to quickly learn new computer tools.
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced technical environment
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting. Occasional travel required.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.